UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT
A Junior Enterprise – is a non-profit civil social organization, formed and managed exclusively by undergraduate and postgraduate students of higher education (universities or business schools). Junior Enterprises provides services for companies, institutions and society, under the guidance of teachers and professionals with the goal to consolidate and enhance the learning or their members.
Also, the members of the Junior Enterprise experience unique learning opportunities by doing professional project work on one side, and managing small-to medium-sized enterprises on the other. By doing this they add practical experience to their theoretical skills and bridge the gap between academia and the business world. Junior Enterprises are similar to real companies, counting with the principles of corporate governance like management council and executive board, and own regulation.
Whats makes a JE a JE.
- We are non-profit, non-religious and non-political
- We are managed entirely by students
- We are linked to a higher-education institution, even if not legally
- We encourage members to develop an entrepreneur spirit and start their own projects
- We have as an end-goal the development of our students, professionally and personally
OUR 4 IDEALS
- "Learning by doing" experience for every member
- Fostering of entrepreneur spirit through our disruptive business models
- Enhancing our students' employability in the local market
- Improving local economic and social growth